infinite loading screen

I've had four this week and 2 of those today. Coming out of wvw back into pve. Switching pve maps and switching between maps in wvw. I don't think I've updated anything on my end just before this started happening so not sure what changed honestly.

• Like 1

I have the same issue, stuck at loading screen when changing maps. I have tried :

1. Repairing

2. Cleaning / deleting gw2cache folder in %temp%

The only thing that worked for me is to use VPN, but I don't wanna play with VPN if necessary.

• Like 3
  • Sad 1

I have this often. Usually my game seems to have a hiccup and shows me guild message again and my friends list is showing who just got online (though they were already online). My friends say it shows me offline for a moment too. Then next map change I get infinite loading screen. I have to restart the game and it puts my character back on the original map but at the start of it. It doesn't do the infinite always, but a lot of times it does. And then if I rejoin raids or strikes, any markers they've put down before disappear for me.

I have a theory that mine is my internet though, because I didn't have that issue when I had my laptop on other internet elsewhere playing the game. And we've got two computers set up to run the game and both accounts and computers do the same; they just share the internet source.

• Confused 1

https://imgur.com/a/Y6arp8Y

Above is the link to the screenshots for the maploadinfo loadout. All three are in the stuck state. It didn't load or loaded but stopped halfway or not sure what happened.

All three screenshots were taken today. None of the maps were successfully loaded. So it is still happening as of the time of this post.

I connected from SEA region though, and you can see from other threads that we have serious ping issue. I am surprised this happened within NA.

Edited by phandaria.4891
  • Sad 1

Yeah this is still happening for me. Just tried to take a party into my home instance for node gathering at reset and got stuck on the loading screen. Found out after I got back in that it didn't even take the players into the instance, just put me in limbo till I alt+f4'd and restarted after a minute.

Has happened a few times between this and my last post as well. Seems to be right around 5% of the time I go into a transition screen. Nothing really seems to affect it or impact it on my end and has no real depend on what I'm doing in game either that I can find.

• Haha 1