Unleashed Pet Visual

Gotejjeken.1267

Can we get this back, at least as an option? I understand that the pet skills are green when it is unleashed, however it's hard to tell in the middle of fights sometimes what state you are in, where before it was pretty obvious as the pet was glowing green.

Would like this as a toggle.  

• Confused 4

Posted (edited)
9 hours ago, Beddo.1907 said:

Are the pet skills not enough of an indication?

Not really.  If pet is on point or somewhere in the middle of a group of people, it's just easier to tell by looking at them what's going on.  

Never really a reason to take visual cues away, other than the competitive scene is long gone and the PvE crowd wanted fashion, I guess.  

Untamed is the only ranger spec like this too--Druid you glow blue in CA form and Soulbeast has the aura + you are merged, so it's pretty obvious at a glance.  Untamed is the only one where it looks entirely normal in either state, outside of the skills, which again the other specs also have highlighted skills and a visual tell.  

Edited by Gotejjeken.1267
  • Confused 4

It needs something more prominent in the UI. Similar to what Druid has with it's astral energy bar, or what warrior has with adrenaline. The icon as it is now is way too small to be eye-catching during the heat of the moment, especially in PvP..

Personally I want to see green vines and green aura that grows out of the skill bar, similar to how rocks and flames shoot up from the UI when entering berskerk on berserker.

When you unleash, the green vines and aura grows out further. When you switch unleash back to your pet, the vines and aura retreat back a bit.

Edited by Buzzbugs.1236
  • Confused 4
  • Sad 1