Looking for relaxed casual gamers

Hi. I'm Miriam (33 years old) and have been playing Guild Wars 2 since its release. I haven't played for many years and started playing again a few months ago. Despite having the game for so long, I'm still a beginner. 😄 But I'm very interested in finally finishing all of my stories so that I can finally discover everything in Guild Wars.

Unfortunately, my mate, who I met a few weeks ago, left me hanging. So I'm looking for players / a player (not a guild, I guess I don't have time for that) who would like to play with me from time to time to help me with certain things or just to have some casual fun. 🙂

I miss my friend because we also talked about other things, it was fun to write in English, I learned a lot. Maybe there will be someone else here (preferably at a similar age 🙂 )

So if you want a crazy, nice and loyal player then feel free to get in touch - sunny greetings from Germany 🥰 (discord _moeP91)

Edited by MoeP.8413
  • Like 2

I am also on NA so I cannot join in-game :l

If you have any question though feel free to ask.  Some guilds are not a big time commitment. For example the one I am in is smaller-medium size, and we do some raid or strikes a few times per month for anyone who wants to join. Though sometimes it takes a little while to find one that suits you - I played for a long time without really getting involved with a guild much.

• Like 1

I play on EU, but at unusual hours, since I am located in Canada (my Gw2 friends are mostly in EU lol!)
Feel free to friend me in game and send me a whisper! I love doing casual pve stuff; especially metas, and map completion! 

On 7/19/2024 at 6:26 AM, MoeP.8413 said:

not a guild, I guess I don't have time for that

From my own experience with GW2 and GW2 guilds and guilds in other games, I've never been in a guild that had a play time or participation requirements.  I imagine there are some guilds like that but there are many guilds that cater to casual players

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Obfuscate.6430 said:

I play on EU, but at unusual hours, since I am located in Canada (my Gw2 friends are mostly in EU lol!)
Feel free to friend me in game and send me a whisper! I love doing casual pve stuff; especially metas, and map completion! 

i added you ingame and wrote you a message 🙂 Thank you!

Ohh no , ;((  looking for causal peeps like yourself to play with too I’m on NA😔  (anyone interested friending me hit me a DM)

I’m in AEST however I stay up all night due to my real job as a night worker so I can play with most people around the other side of the world who are in day time.

Edited by Victoria.5086