Janthir Wilds Merch?

Getting close to the release date but I haven't seen any merch. yet, no shirts, trinkets, mugs, glasses etc. With SoTo we had merch. before launch. 

Will there be any with this expansion?

• Like 2
  • Confused 2

I would love a t shirt with the new logo.  Yet I'm afraid it would only come in white since that is what works for the negative space waterfall clouds and waterfall, and I do not wear white tees 😞

But if there's a way to do it in darker hues (even darkish blue would be fine), or to do the logo with white filled in on a black or dark blue shirt -- and bonus if it's v-neck -- I'd be all over it!  I'm still sad I never found an EoD logo shirt since my PoF shirt is still one of my main shirts.

• Like 1

Honestly? At this point I mostly likely expect some random, copyright-infringing Etsy shop to be the best source for Janthir merch.

And no, I'm no talking about that one genuinely creative person creating Charr pins based on GW2 stuff. Every time there is an ingame design used verbatim to create engravings, stickers, pins, you name it, that seller is using intellectual property without authorization.

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, Tiamat.8254 said:

They'll probably have a useless vinyl soundtrack and some stuff in an American based retailer that for anyone outside of the US will cost a fortune to get shipped.

Like they did for example with the coffee that gave the sip coffee emote... I was excited to get it until I found out that shipping cost + additional taxes would triple the price. Making it not worth it. It would be nice if Gw2 could make these special 'deals' with a company in NA and/but also with one in EU. EU 99% of the time misses out on these special things. But to go back to the original post..

I've noticed it as well, maybe it's a new sales strategy... #Soon? (jk) 

• Sad 1

On 8/12/2024 at 5:03 AM, Mystflower.7319 said:

Like they did for example with the coffee that gave the sip coffee emote... I was excited to get it until I found out that shipping cost + additional taxes would triple the price. Making it not worth it. It would be nice if Gw2 could make these special 'deals' with a company in NA and/but also with one in EU. EU 99% of the time misses out on these special things. But to go back to the original post..

I've noticed it as well, maybe it's a new sales strategy... #Soon? (jk) 

Now we can all get the sipcoffee emote starting Aug 20 by watching Twitch "

• “/sipcoffee” Emote Tome—8 hours of viewing time"
  • Like 2

On 8/11/2024 at 2:59 AM, BelleroPhone.4238 said:

Honestly? At this point I mostly likely expect some random, copyright-infringing Etsy shop to be the best source for Janthir merch.

And no, I'm no talking about that one genuinely creative person creating Charr pins based on GW2 stuff. Every time there is an ingame design used verbatim to create engravings, stickers, pins, you name it, that seller is using intellectual property without authorization.

There are a lot of places online that will do custom shirts and most do not care where you get the artwork from. (I have a custom made mouse pad with the 10th anniversary GW2 pic)

But I would want to buy an official t-shirt from Anet, as I have one when SoTo launched. I have many GW1 and GW2 official shirts over the years, they are my sleep wear LOL.