[Resolved] In-game Browser (CEF) buggy?

On 8/16/2024 at 1:42 AM, Ashantara.8731 said:

Tip for the future, you can safely execute the following chain:

1. ipconfig /release

2. ipconfig /renew

3. ipconfig /flushdns

This worked for me just now. Second tab didn't work. After this chain no tab worked - then I cleared cache and closed the game. When I started it again, everything worked well. Only thing that's still missing: I bought legacy reward (leaf glider) to reduce astral points. They took the points, closed the item, but I didn't get it., the leaf glider is still locked in "gliders"

43 minutes ago, Raknar.4735 said:

Clearing gw2cache in AppData/Local/temp worked for me

This worked for me! At least, I think it did; I also logged into gw2 on a separate device (where the WV did load), and then went back to my main pc and relaunched the game and it's working now. So I'm not sure which of those 3 things it was (temp folder clear, relaunch, logging on a diff device) but there it is.

Same here, Astral Rewards tab of the Wizard'sVault was empty for several days on 3 of my 4 accounts until the JW update fixed it. Anyway, I feel kind of robbed as I was unable to spend/claim my astral acclamations, and so the weekly completion chest, before the reset because of the way-too-low cap. I hope support will refund them. I'd really appreciate having a chance to get my rewards: the now-legacy ones at the former price and of course the 'static' ones as well...

• Ashantara.8731 changed the title to [Resolved] In-game Browser (CEF) buggy?