Moonlit Reading Achievement - Moon Camp Field Report

16 hours ago, Solomon Darkfury.3729 said:

This ridiculous game design... they need to take it out of the story instance...

Why? Other readable stuff is inside their respective story instances too, has been like that for years. It's listed as being a part of that story part, so it makes sense to put it inside a story instance.

Edited by ZenDrake.8316
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, ZenDrake.8316 said:

Why? Other readable stuff is inside their respective story instances too, has been like that for years. It's listed as being a part of that story part, so it makes sense to put it inside a story instance.

So now, even though it wasn't there my first time through, and I've completed the story, I get the honor and pleasure of being forced to redo that chapter bc of a bug... yep that sounds fair...

• Thanks 1
  • Confused 3

28 minutes ago, Solomon Darkfury.3729 said:

So now, even though it wasn't there my first time through, and I've completed the story, I get the honor and pleasure of being forced to redo that chapter bc of a bug... yep that sounds fair...

And this is why you dont play the first launch week.

• Like 1

18 hours ago, Solomon Darkfury.3729 said:

I get the honor and pleasure of being forced to redo that chapter bc of a bug...

Checkpoints exist. Start the story chapter, go to the portal in Divinity's Reach and choose the 2nd checkpoint (1st one might work too, idk if you need to talk for that one) and rush to the room.

Edited by ZenDrake.8316
  • Thanks 1