IoJ[spoilers] - prologue is very interesting.

ugrakarma.9416

They're in too big of a rush.   I actually enjoyed the prologue.  I would agree a skip button for alts would be a good idea.  Only so many times one wishes to do the same things over and over. 

I liked seeing how things are going, familiar faces to touch base with, and how it's coming together.  It piqued my interest, and I hope it continues.  

• Like 5

Yeah, sounded an awful lot like they were laying a lot of groundwork for future expansions.

• The Dominion of Winds sent a representative. Granted, she wasn't too chatty, but still, everyone's favorite hermit nation is taking part in international politics. That's something.
  • Norn exploring the Far Shiverpeaks
  • Elonans exploring Dzalana
  • Sylvari seeking magical aid for the Pale Tree, who's still ailing after being attacked by Mordremoth way back in LW2
  • Charr seriously considering declaring a new Khan-Ur
  • The risk of other things coming in from the Mists

It felt like the charr one got an extra dose of emphasis during the summit, so if I had to guess right now which one we're going to see next, my bet would probably be on that.

• Like 6

9 hours ago, Randin.5701 said:

Yeah, sounded an awful lot like they were laying a lot of groundwork for future expansions.

• The Dominion of Winds sent a representative. Granted, she wasn't too chatty, but still, everyone's favorite hermit nation is taking part in international politics. That's something.
  • Norn exploring the Far Shiverpeaks
  • Elonans exploring Dzalana
  • Sylvari seeking magical aid for the Pale Tree, who's still ailing after being attacked by Mordremoth way back in LW2
  • Charr seriously considering declaring a new Khan-Ur
  • The risk of other things coming in from the Mists

It felt like the charr one got an extra dose of emphasis during the summit, so if I had to guess right now which one we're going to see next, my bet would probably be on that.

I say the Charr one is probably ideal because it gives them the opportunity to finally go into the Charr Homeland which players been wanting to go to since GW1.

• Like 3