Sip Coffee Emote Twitch Reward Not Delivered

I only did enough for the first two rewards (the quaggan things) and didn't receive them, but I already have those unlocked from other events so no biggie. Still unfortunate, it makes me want to wait until a fix before I continue getting drops, to avoid writing a ticket.

2 hours ago, Dunning Kruger.3561 said:

I think the issue is full mail. I had 1 drop in my mail at 10/10. taking that one put me at 9/10 but didnt give me the next drop.

Highly doubt it. I am at 2/10 hence the mails would get me only up to 7/10 and still didn't get the emote. More over I got 1st, 2nd and 3rd mail, didn't get 4th, but got 5th. So I believe the problem is somewhere elsewhere.

• Like 1

Same here, empty Mailbox and everything before and after Coffee Emote Tome was delivered. The only thing notable was that the minipet bundle was delivered but no notification was given (Badge or Highlight).

It was the only thing i really wanted from the twitch drops

I've sent a ticket e-mail and got a respond from ANET. They are aware of the issue with missing items from Twitch Drops and are working on a solution, but as they are in the middle of launch week for Janthir Wilds, it may take few days before sending the missing items. They asked for patience. Hopefully we all get our missing items eventually. Cheers, everyone!

• Like 3

3 hours ago, Lussiel.7915 said:

I've sent a ticket e-mail and got a respond from ANET. They are aware of the issue with missing items from Twitch Drops and are working on a solution, but as they are in the middle of launch week for Janthir Wilds, it may take few days before sending the missing items. They asked for patience. Hopefully we all get our missing items eventually. Cheers, everyone!

It's understandable, but it makes me wonder what exactly that solution might be? Like, it's clearly a bug and I don't think we're getting the drop naturally, so now we're just piling up requests. None of these items can be sold on the TP so where is the harm in having people screenshot their drop page, adding it to a support ticket and then ANET sending the item through the mail? If more days go by and that ends up being their solution it'll be pretty frustrating given how much time has passed. Hopefully they figure it out and we don't go down that route.

On 8/20/2024 at 9:44 PM, Poobah.6254 said:

I'm not sure why but I didn't get sent the emote tome after claiming it - I was sent the other stuff immediately, and friends have received their emote tomes. My only guess is it may have been because I was on the old patch when I claimed it? I was stuck in a lengthy story instance for ages so I didn't patch for like an hour or something. Kinda sucks because it's the only drop I wanted.

so we are not going to receive the emote? its already 3 days and nothing

Hi everyone,
Quoting Rubi's post here for those that missed it as it's bean been buried a few pages back.

On 8/21/2024 at 4:39 PM, Rubi Bayer.8493 said:

Hey everyone, I am catching up on things this morning and want to let you know that I'm checking on this now. I'll update you as soon as I can.