Where to get the Woad Armor?

6 minutes ago, Linken.6345 said:

was that not the one earned through wvw?

The Game says " Obtained through the Janthir Wild expansion" so i had hopes x3 but if it is WvW exclusive... guess which Rp' er has to go and do WvW? ME! and i probably have to dit like 18 times! *groans*

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

18 minutes ago, Kinurak.5307 said:

The Game says " Obtained through the Janthir Wild expansion" so i had hopes x3 but if it is WvW exclusive... guess which Rp' er has to go and do WvW? ME! and i probably have to dit like 18 times! *groans*

Yea you need janthir wilds to unlock the reward tracks so it is needed.

If woad is the bone armor it seems to be the one from wvw.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

21 minutes ago, Linken.6345 said:

Yea you need janthir wilds to unlock the reward tracks so it is needed.

If woad is the bone armor it seems to be the one from wvw.

Yeah its the bone armor. oh well.. cant blame a guy for hoping! ONWARDS TO RUN DOLLIES FOR X AMOUNT OF HOURS!

it is from the WVW track though? I'm also looking for this set, but i can't preview the content of the box at the end of the reward track and it hasnt been updated on the wiki yet. Not gonna kill my sanity in WvW unless i'm 100% sure that it drops from it xd

Edited by Tora.7214

41 minutes ago, Phyrosite.2504 said:

WvW reward tracks are often alternative ways to unlock items, not exclusive. I'm willing to bet there's a way to unlock it in PvE.

Yes. Otherwise it would be available at a WvW vendor or some other source like rank up chests - which I doubt, given it's distinctive Janthir look. But there is also Anets consistent inconsistency...

• Confused 1