Homestead - A large number decoration item are not craft-able [Merged]

19 minutes ago, Wolfy.1784 said:

Same Problem I can now craft stuff (mats getting consumed and amount shows up in the crafting window), but it still doesn't show anything when i want to place them.

46 minutes ago, Cambeleg.7632 said:

And what happens with the crafted decorations? 'Cos they keep missing after being crafted!

Check your filter settings in your decoration panel  -> start decorating -> select decoration -> click the cog-wheel at the right top -> remove the checkmarks from placed, unplaced and placeable. -> make sure the bottom three boxes are selected (show... ). This did the trick for me.

Edited by Mystflower.7319
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Mystflower.7319 said:

Check your filter settings in your decoration panel  -> start decorating -> select decoration -> click the cog-wheel at the right top -> remove the checkmarks from placed, unplaced and placeable. -> make sure the bottom three select boxed (show... ) are selected. This did the trick for me.

ok that did help thank you very much :).

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Septimus.4972 said:

weird question but are people still getting the 300/400 thing cause it's still there for me. Not that big of an issue atm but im not sure if it's a bug or intended.

I think it's intended, with the next upgrade releases of the story there will be two more mastery tiers to unlock. With launch there was the bug that accidentally made some people reach 500, which wasn't the intention. 

9 hours ago, Mystflower.7319 said:

Check your filter settings in your decoration panel  -> start decorating -> select decoration -> click the cog-wheel at the right top -> remove the checkmarks from placed, unplaced and placeable. -> make sure the bottom three boxes are selected (show... ). This did the trick for me.

Thanks, this worked. BUT it shouldn't be this way, 'cos the first checkbox should show the placed items, so this is what is bugged.

For those! Who want to craft the Chandelier, I've got hopefully good news. (If no one else mentioned it before me!)
There is an event in Queensdale where you have to protect the beehives from bears (near Claypool). After this event, the NPC farmer becomes a merchant. She is called Fiona Hastings. She sells the Beeswax for the decoration, according to the decoraction recipe.

I made a screenshot of the recipe see here.

Edit: Nvm. I just tried the event, the beeswax isn't listed yet.

Edited by Mystflower.7319

1 hour ago, Mystflower.7319 said:

For those! Who want to craft the Chandelier, I've got hopefully good news. (If no one else mentioned it before me!)
There is an event in Queensdale where you have to protect the beehives from bears (near Claypool). After this event, the NPC farmer becomes a merchant. She is called Fiona Hastings. She sells the Beeswax for the decoration, according to the decoraction recipe.

I made a screenshot of the recipe see here.

Edit: Nvm. I just tried the event, the beeswax isn't listed yet.

I'm pretty sure that only works if you have 3rd stage Frostfang in progress (no idea why that is).

5 minutes ago, Cel.7258 said:

I'm pretty sure that only works if you have 3rd stage Frostfang in progress (no idea why that is).

I realised that too late, I wasn't able to craft the chandelier before so it was for me the first time I read the recipe description therefore I had the good hope that they'd fixed that too with the update. xD my apologies. 

Yeah im also missing items! Ive made all of the solid ocean stuff but logged in this morning and there was nothing available.

at this point i ve set up a “rummage sale” like homestead with my crafted objects so they hopefully they don’t poof somewhere in the aether

Question - can any of you craft new recipes via Discovery tab? Or is it bugged/for now not available to use?

I think I saw some players having unique decorations that I couldn't find on my craftable furniture list (and I got all recipes possible from Heart Vendors, unless there is more I am missing?)