Kodan as a Playable Race

As much as half of the players in the game once wished or still wish that a new playable race could happen. 

At this point they missed so many opportunities to implement them many of us, including me, don't think it will ever happen. 

Although a new race with less armor skin options and story restriction could be a possibility, it has been argued a lot that it will still take too much resources. 

I'd rather see the Tengu first. Their place is even in a location for a proper level 1-15 starting area. But since that would require at least three chapters of the original story to be made for a new race, I doubt we'll ever see one.

Edited by LesserHellspawn.3160
  • Like 2

55 minutes ago, Ixus.7912 said:

Loved the idea. Could be a race to start at level 80 after finish all JW storyline. I know there's the tonic, but if other games do, why not here.

I feel like something like this is the only way we'll ever get a new race because simply integrating a new race into all of the old personal stories, dialogue, and choices would be a nightmare. Same thing with a wholly new class.

• Confused 1

6 hours ago, Skub.8240 said:

I feel like something like this is the only way we'll ever get a new race because simply integrating a new race into all of the old personal stories, dialogue, and choices would be a nightmare. Same thing with a wholly new class.

Not really hardly anything is tied to class there are some nods to it like in ibs the engineer having their own flamethrower skill so  not having to pick up a flamethrower on the ground and the like but it is just a tiny part of the stories that most would not notice it missing in a new class.

• Like 1