List of Homestead bugs noticed by players

21 hours ago, Sugar Min.5834 said:

Homestead visitors cannot use the collection boxes as reported here. I don't know if this is intentional or a bug. If the former, the boxes lost half their usefulness if only the host alone can use them 😞

I believe I saw somewhere that it's intentional -- only the instance owner can use those.

On a separate issue where the cats are clustered around the West side of the house, the CvC combat is completely misaligned.

• The opposing sides are at a 90 degree angle from each other instead of facing off (M.O.X. is directly between their starting positions)
  • The kittens do not stack on their Catmander for either side
  • Their charge is no longer simultaneous, Yellow always charges first.
  • The combat dust cloud (and a single correctly-placed BAM!) appears when the Yellow Catmander reaches the battle site, before the Blue team arrives
  • The remaining BAM! and POW! icons appear nearby, but not actually over the dust cloud
  • Yellow returns to the starting position first

In the original Home Instance it works as intended. This misalignment only affect the new Homestead:

On 8/23/2024 at 5:39 PM, Mystflower.7319 said:

The gemstore deluxe edition item can’t be crafted, the recipe is shown in red. So a higher level than our current maximum level of the masteries is needed to craft it. Is this intended?

This is disabled while they are addressing an issue 🙂

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

44 minutes ago, littledolores.9528 said:

Sorry if I overlooked it in the list... but...
I have been doing the upgrades for the Lumber (to be able to buy more items) 
However now that I bought all the upgrades, I can't buy any more wood at all (I should have 550 left to buy)

No worries, the list is getting long xD. It wasn't on the list yet so I'll add it.

I'll throw in two more bugs that I've noticed:

1. Glyph of Alchemy doesn't work on storeboxes. Or at least it didn't work on logging storebox. Still got green wood logs and didn't get three extra ancient wood logs

2. Only one of my characters (my main that also went through the story) got the well rested buff from parking in the homestead. None of the other 8 characters got the buff. Please don't tell me I have to go through the story bit to the homestead with my alts, too...

28 minutes ago, nobleboivin.4102 said:

Can't craft trees at all

For some reasons there's npcs and alts that are parked mounted up on the raptor.  No clue why

There is a major bug that has an effect on most crafting recipes. The devs are working on a fix but it's a delicate process so it takes a bit longer than an average bug to fix.

The npc and alts parked on a raptor is not a bug (unless you meant you're seeing multiple ones on the same raptor at the same time.)

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

4 hours ago, Mystflower.7319 said:

The npc and alts parked on a raptor is not a bug (unless you meant you're seeing multiple ones on the same raptor at the same time.)

I think that's supposed to represent stable hands or trainers, basically someone taking care of the mounts while they're not in use.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

6 hours ago, Merc The Forgotten.5610 said:

Wayfinder's versatile recipe is not unlocked account wide.

This means if you delete your character you will never again be able to craft this item that you paid extra for with the deluxe or ultimate version.

I'm sure if this happens to anyone they'll only have to contact support to fix it as they will be able to see which version of the expansion you bought. Besides that the item can't be crafted right now because of an issue they're working on. 

something i discovered, in my home instance i have all 3 garden plots, each contain 5 crops so that is 15 crops total.

but in the homestead there are 2 rows of garden plots, but each only have 6 crops which equals 12 total, so 3 crops are missing in the homestead instance

Edited by Nimafor.1756
  • Confused 2

Trying to summon the Conjured Doorway in Armistice Bastion gives the error "You cannot do that right now." in red text. I'm assuming this is a bug especially because it's a different error than the one that says you cannot summon a doorway in this map (like in Dry Top and Silverwastes).

You can also add Arborstone to the list of maps that don't allow the homestead door to be conjured (gives the same "cannot be summoned in this map" error as Dry Top and Silverwastes does).

5 hours ago, Nimafor.1756 said:

something i discovered, in my home instance i have all 3 garden plots, each contain 5 crops so that is 15 crops total.

but in the homestead there are 2 rows of garden plots, but each only have 6 crops which equals 12 total, so 3 crops are missing in the homestead instance

Home instance plots are always 4 crops, no matter in which instance

• Like 3

10 hours ago, Asuaka.1528 said:

I too have the problem that the mine storebox sometimes does not gather all the nodes. It does seem to be random which ones are left standing (today copper, brandstone and prismatice were not collected)

I had a hunch so I tried something different today and this is the result:

If you use the three storeboxes too fast, the last one will not collect all the materials.

Decided to start with mine today, then lumber mill and farm last. Half of my Black Lion Garden as well as 4 other farm nodes were not automatically gathered.

Workaround for now: wait a bit between every storebox

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Asuaka.1528 said:

Home instance plots are always 4 crops, no matter in which instance

Hhhmmm i am almost certain i counted the crops more than once in home instance yesterday, gonna have to check again after i get home from work to make sure

10. Mining s

On 8/23/2024 at 11:39 PM, Mystflower.7319 said:

10. Mining store box doesn’t collect all nodes. After the update that added the Wintersday tree and the salvage pile the following mining nodes are skipped:

I can confirm this too, experienced this for 2 days in a row.

• Like 1