Petition to make the Gravestone Decoration cost no resources

I think it would be a beautiful gesture on ANET's part to put the Gravestone Decoration in the novice category and make it cost no resources so that we as players can honor and remember those friends we've made and lost along the way these last 12 years...

This is coming from someone who has completed the mastery and already paid for multiple Gravestones.

It should be free to those that don't have the time to master or gold to pay for resources so that they may memorialize those that they've lost...

Please do this ANET...

Signed,

A dedicated fan, player, and gem store supporter since Beta who misses those he lost along the way...

Edited by Solomon Darkfury.3729
Misspelling
  • Thanks 3
  • Confused 2

2 hours ago, Ashen.2907 said:

As much as I generally prefer that decorations have costs so that those not interested in player housing can sell mats and benefit from the expac as well, this seems like an excellent idea. 

/signed.

Yeah was thinking about it while making an in Homestead memorial for a friend I lost to kitten about 4 years ago... funerals and memorials cost loads of money in the real world... would be nice to just let folks have a free reminder of the GW2 memories they shared with someone they lost...

• Thanks 1
  • Confused 2

Is it possbile to change the text of those? I found no way to alter the text after I placed them. This is a bit annoy as I need to see and edit until the text looks as I want it to be displayed.

If you place it near to other objects like the black lion station you can not interact with it anymore to read the written text, as the marker always jumps to the bigger objects nearby.

Edited by Miriam.9241