Events in Janthir Syntri don't award Renown Tokens

In Lowland Shore you get Renown Tokens for completing events once the Renown Heart is completed. In Janthir Syntri this seems to be not the case. I'm not sure if this is inteded behaviour, but it seems counter intuitive to me. The only way to consistently getting the tokens in Janthir Syntri, I've seen so far is by repeating Adventures over and over again, but I'd expect this to be unintended behaviour.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

Yeah I have the same issue since yesterday as well. Before yesterday I would get them but somehow yesterday that changed. Gonna see if it's fixec today but the Syntri hearts is where I need them most of all. I have tons of Lowland ones still but have no Syntri ones left. I used to get them from completing events as well.

Edited by Gehenna.3625
  • Like 1

So Adventures now don't work anymore for getting tokens (2/4 Adventures award 1 Token for the first completion), but events still don't give any Tokens. So what is the intended way for getting Tokens? - Since I assume, the Events not giving Tokens is unintended, it would have been prefferable to fix that issue before or at the same time as some adventures awarding them for each completion.

• Like 2

Janthir Syntri suffers many issues

• Event frequency is too low
  • Very repetitive events (cloned gathering events, cloned elementals events)
  • Events are slow to complete (why only 1 in 4 boar drop animal meat?)
  • Events reward too few progress
  • Almost no way to get tokens

The adventure token farm was the only thing that made Janthir Syntri bearable and now it's gone.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

It has been a few days since I've gotten any Renown Tokens on Janthir Syntri. I was getting them in the first week of launch at about 50% of the rate that I was getting them in the Lowlands Map and I wasn't doing any adventures at all at the time. Now not only are the tokens on Janthir drying up but event spawn it at a crawl. Completing any heart on Janthir Syntri is a death march and you have to because you can't get a single token anymore. Starting to hate on that Syntri map and that is far from how I felt about it on week one. 

I think certain events should drop them. The gathering and elemental events obviously not. But longer/better ones. And 2-event stuff at the 2nd event. Afaik in map 1 some stuff has two events and only awards at the second event. (Usually doing something. Then an elite thing. The champs are the standalone events that can have a token immediately for just the 1 event.)