Weapon Mastery Achievements

Not a "life long project" - they are meant to be finished so you can get "completion". There is enough other grindy content. Try WvW the 250 players kills where they even extended it with more achievements to require more and more. 😄

There are other parts in the game that use repeatable systems. But that usually is more than just kills. There you can get a few AP for the first repetitions. Further repetitions of the achievement still give small rewards then. For the old classic weapon master you need to keep in mind that there also are harder/annoying weapons. Like the shield. Afaik the old weapons needed the last hit with that "weapon" only for later added stuff (weapons that came with SotO - but I think there only 1k was needed) it was enough to have the weapon equipped in the active weapon set when the mob died.

Edit: meant 250k not 250.

Edited by Luthan.5236
  • Like 2

4 hours ago, Luthan.5236 said:

Not a "life long project" - they are meant to be finished so you can get "completion". There is enough other grindy content. Try WvW the 250 players kills where they even extended it with more achievements to require more and more. 😄

There are other parts in the game that use repeatable systems. But that usually is more than just kills. There you can get a few AP for the first repetitions. Further repetitions of the achievement still give small rewards then. For the old classic weapon master you need to keep in mind that there also are harder/annoying weapons. Like the shield. Afaik the old weapons needed the last hit with that "weapon" only for later added stuff (weapons that came with SotO - but I think there only 1k was needed) it was enough to have the weapon equipped in the active weapon set when the mob died.

it is 250.000 not 250 right?

2 hours ago, Galmac.4680 said:

Weapon mastery for the shield is quite … got like 20 in 12 years.

Even the cheese approach of using the Sylvari story to get the weapon mastery is a pain for shields. The best you can get is killing 5 spiders at a time on a 20 second cooldown. Sucks.

Need Necro to get shields so it gets easy.

• Confused 1

9 hours ago, Galmac.4680 said:

Weapon mastery for the shield is quite … got like 20 in 12 years.

Mesmer shield and vigil lvl 60 mission with infinite spawning rats is how I got my shield, warhorn (necro) and torch (ranger) kills.

Still think I need focus tho.

• 2 weeks later...

What i ment was something like tracker  i know getting benefit too much but im asking to get visual points or numbers on weapons i play , similar in Albion online,ESO ,New world (garbage!) you can still get your mastery points but let it continue ...

• Confused 1