Dem Warrior Changes

Oglaf.1074

@nicknamenick.2437 said:

@Blargo the Great.6704 said:After some dummy testing I was getting around 32k dps on a power ps with str/arms/tactics with zerk scholar runes. Removing stick and move was a godsend for pve power warriors.

Are those with realistic buffs??Cant be.. or its top tier in raids now

Realistic Buffs on a small golem. I posted proof and my build in the other thread I made

@ADTempys.6382 said:

@ProverbsofHell.2307 said:They ruined stick and move. It was amazing. It went from 10% straight up while dodging and made you be strategical with dodges. Now it's just kitten HORRIBLE. 250 power at 25 might stacks? How often do you really have 25 might stacks really. Unless you're talking about PvE which doesn't matter.

I would argue the other way ... people shouldn't be using dodges to simply get a 10% damage boost; the decision to dodge should be based on needing defensive, not to maintain an offensive boost. Endurance isn't a pool of offensive strength.

If Anet would have given a 10% on a SUCCESSFUL dodge for x seconds, that would have been a much better idea because it rewards a well timed defensive move with more offense.

Thats worse than it was before, come on you can solo almost everything while keeping stick and move to a good % so in groups its super easy

It's worse to reward well timed dodges than simply making dodge a trigger for offensive boosts? That's an interesting view ... and obviously one Anet doesn't take either ...

I don't see how it's worse ... because you can't maintain the damage boost 100% of the time? That's actually the point ... it's not really a rewarding system if you get the treat every time you press the button.

Archived