Dat is normol? 1 person vs a big wvw bos, when nerf it this joke?

The lord scales. Which means, the less people around, the easier it is to kill. IF the people that attack have the right builds and know how to press buttons. The more people around, the harder to kill. Which is why it can take quite a while if there's three squads plus cloud around, or a zerg with whatever builds.

Sneak capping Stonemist is a long honored tradition.

It's not like there's no swords on the map or anything, it's clearly attacked. Guess somebody should have gone to check.

• Like 5
  • Haha 1

46 minutes ago, One more for the road.8950 said:

The lord scales. Which means, the less people around, the easier it is to kill. IF the people that attack have the right builds and know how to press buttons. The more people around, the harder to kill. Which is why it can take quite a while if there's three squads plus cloud around, or a zerg with whatever builds.

Sneak capping Stonemist is a long honored tradition.

It's not like there's no swords on the map or anything, it's clearly attacked. Guess somebody should have gone to check.

^^^^^ Pretty much this. Roamers and Havocs are a thing since sometimes less is more.

• Like 1

this game says everyone can do everything solo. i don't see a problem. I use to flip air keep /towers by myself too, takes a freaking long time to do, which i don't think i want to anymore, but if someone wants to play that way, I have no problem with it.

Edited by SweetPotato.7456