what happened to mursaat RUNESTONE drop and price???

Seems like Major Caches don't give guaranteed Runestones now, which is unfortunate. I know the Wiki says "high chance" but before it seemed like every single one of these guaranteed a Runestone, but now it's maybe every third one that I'm getting one.

Better to save your keys for Mythic and always grab them when players on the map give callouts.

• Like 1

They still drop but far less often. From around 30-36 chests in 1 map I would get around 15-20 runestones per 25min run.

This seems to have changed to 10 runstones from a similar amount of chests. I just did both maps and got 11 on Lowland from 35 chests and 9 from 24 chests in Syntri (not including the Kodan key chests).

• Like 1

Yes it got nerfed but it makes sense, the drop was obviously not intended and many people knew that. Both lesser and minor had like 90% chance to drop runes stones, it was just too high. Mythical ones also looked pointless to even open cause you needed the key for it.

THe farming itself is not really less profitable now, you get arround half of the runestones now but the price also almost doubled so you still make arround the same golds.

• Like 2

Drops:

Lowland Shore:

2x Mythic - 3x runestones

4x Kodan Cache (key) - 4x runestones

18x Lesser Cache - 2x runestones

7x Minor Cache - 1x runestone

Syntri:

2x Mythic - 2x runestones

9x Kodan Cache (key) - 9x runestones

14x Lesser Cache - 2x runestones

6x Minor Cache - 1x runestone

On 9/11/2024 at 9:10 PM, GeraldBC.4927 said:

I've been farming runestones just a few hours ago, what are you talking about. Unless....is the hidden cache runestone cap a recent addition? Were the runestones from hidden caches infinite before the update?

My usual ratio was roughly 2:1.
For two chests (the ones you sniff and dig out) I get a stone. The chests that need a key had a 1:1 ratio.

Dunno how it's now, not been to Janthir much anymore now that I'm through it. I try to do the bee hive chest once a day and that's it.

On 9/11/2024 at 3:48 PM, quake.9023 said:

why none drop now and price in tp doubled 

You just answered your own question.

For further research on the topic, look up "free market" and "supply and demand."

I kid you not, someone here in the forums was actually talking about subsidised rune pricing...

Next up, you pay exponential taxes according to your materials and gold income on a weekly basis and the Tyrian Alliance will redistribute that gold to low income players giving them an Universal Basic Income.

Edited by Dean Calaway.9718
  • Haha 2
  • Confused 2