We Need A New Halloween Infusion!

Dr Doggs.4059

Poly Luminescent and Undulating infusions are great. 
But we have had the same infusions - for years. (With the only real update being an addition of 1-2 cosmetics. 
I have a cheap and easy way to give players a drive for a new infusion and that answer is really simple. 
Steve.
Steve is the name players have Labyrinthine Horror. 
If my knowledge serves me correct when walking the labyrinth the wall is red and the wall is bulging where "Steve" is hiding. 

Infusion Idea - Give us just a red glow on the ground that is more red beneath the player character - then fades the further it gets out. 
Doesn't need to be BIG can be small just red glow. 
But would give me something to look forward to when farming the Labyrinth this year besides the annual achievement and tot bags. (And a paper bag over my head). 

Thoughts!? 😀

• Like 4

The eerie red glow would actually be really cool.  Not sure how well that would work with footfalls from some of the weapons, but I like the idea.  

I also wouldn't mind some little ghosty spirits like you see from the seance candle in the guild hall decorations as an infusion.  I rather enjoy the ones that aren't constant like the other or wurm enrichments.  

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...