Why does Homestead have permanent (not made by players) Guild Flags?

I wonder why Homestead have any permanent Guild Flags (those that can not be crafted/permanent guild flags)? Because I see a Guild Flag near Handiwork Workbench is not removable orย  customized and was curious on why it was like the other objects that you can remove or move position/location. Any idea why?

Home Instance does not have any Guild Flags at all while the Homestead does (and Guild Hall).

Edited by Natta.8905
Shortening and Reformulating
  • Confused 4

• Natta.8905 changed the title to Why does Homestead have permanent (not made by players) Guild Flags?

I expect it's just a bit of flavour decoration, like the Lion's Arch election posters, the Metal Legion conconcert poster, and the "beware of Karka" warning poster also found on the workshop walls. It's just a small nod to whatever guild the character you're on is representing. If you want the flag blank, just untick the guild rep ๐Ÿ™‚ย 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

On 9/21/2024 at 1:42 PM, Alaia Skyhawk.5064 said:

I expect it's just a bit of flavour decoration, like the Lion's Arch election posters, the Metal Legion conconcert poster, and the "beware of Karka" warning poster also found on the workshop walls.

You forgot Kookoochoo! ๐Ÿ˜„

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

ร—
ร—