How well do you know Path of Fire related GW1 lore?

Eternal Is Sektor.9034

@IrishPotato.6327 said:

@Killerbot.8645 said:Wooden Potatoes is far from a loregod.

Had to add that joke option for the hardcore lore nerds like me ;)

As someone who's been around longer, and often catch errors WP makes, I feel a bit insulted. :(

(only half joking)

The REAL lore god.

Konig for the new Sixth God. Petition starts here.

Don't know any of it because during the GW1 days, I was a WoW player. I really hope that, if they introduce well-known lore, characters, places, etc. in PoF, that they explain them enough so that players such as myself can know what the heck everything is. And for knowledgeable players, it can help job people's memories.

@therapite.3645 said:@IrishPotato.6327 said:

As someone who's been around longer, and often catch errors WP makes, I feel a bit insulted. :(

(only half joking)

The REAL lore god.

He deserves this.

@UnbentMars.9126 said:

@therapite.3645 said:@IrishPotato.6327 said:

(only half joking)

The REAL lore god.

He deserves this.

He honestly does. It makes so much sense.

I have an account for the first game, and I've played the first tiny bit of it... but no.

I have a friend that's played all of the content in the first game. If I have a question, I simply pester him. Wonderful thing to do - and since WP got a joke vote option here, I'll happily add I'd sooner turn to my friend for lore information or the GW1 wiki than anything that comes out of WP content. He's fun to watch in some videos, to be certain, but I feel that he takes a lot of credit for ramblings that aren't entirely his and I know he isn't always correct in the things he says.

Never played Gw1. Almost i know something from wikis.The first time I was curious and I went to research something, it was because of the Mist Champions in PVP: mainly Nika. I wanted to know why those people were "legendary".Strange is that Personal History, LS2, HoT never instigated any curiosity about Gw1 on me, not even the "avatars" of the Revenant.

@Justine.6351 said:

yeah that vote button made me laugh a little. He just piggybacks off of other people's thoughts intermixed with his own half-baked ideas and says he called it even when its vaguely related.

At least he's honest about it. It's not like he's outright stealing ideas from others and stating them as his own.

@maxray.8452 said:have not played gw1 but do anyone know how long it would take me to play though the nightfall and what class is recormended for a total gw1 N00B

I recommend playing Dervish or Paragon. That way you only have to search 1 campaign and the addon for skills instead of all 3 campaigns and the addon. If you really focus on pushing the main story, nightfall should take about 20 h to 30 h.

Archived