Ghostly Revenant Effect!!!

Hybarf Tics.2048

@Hybarf Tics.2048 said:

@Konig Des Todes.2086 said:Sword skill 3 and hammer... 5 i think? Basically any teleport skill will flash you that transparent misty form.

You mention a flash effect while what I mention is a permanent and cool effect for as long as you want it to.

Sometimes, by off chance, skill graphics get bugged and persist permanently until they are re-rendered or logged out.

@Hybarf Tics.2048 said:

@Konig Des Todes.2086 said:Sword skill 3 and hammer... 5 i think? Basically any teleport skill will flash you that transparent misty form.

You mention a flash effect while what I mention is a permanent and cool effect for as long as you want it to.

There is no such thing.

What you mention is a bug. Sometimes skill effects like dragonhunter wings from the F2 skill, can stick when a lot of animations are done and canceled. It remains until you rezone/log off. Happens a lot in raids and world bosses for me.

One of the weirdest I see is when my norn switches into/out of their bear/snow leopard/raven/wolf form (yes I use racial elites sometimes) their previous form will stay behind for a while - just frozen in place.

Apparently only I can see this, everyone else just sees the current form of the character. But sometimes it's stayed long enough that I was able to walk around it.

And then there was the time I found the Shatterer just sitting inside a hill east of where it normally spawns. Again apparently no one else on the map could see it: https://i.imgur.com/ApbSXAQ.jpg

• 4 weeks later...

@Danikat.8537 said:One of the weirdest I see is when my norn switches into/out of their bear/snow leopard/raven/wolf form (yes I use racial elites sometimes) their previous form will stay behind for a while - just frozen in place.

Apparently only I can see this, everyone else just sees the current form of the character. But sometimes it's stayed long enough that I was able to walk around it.

And then there was the time I found the Shatterer just sitting inside a hill east of where it normally spawns. Again apparently no one else on the map could see it: https://i.imgur.com/ApbSXAQ.jpg

That can happen with any sort of transform including tonics.

I have ran into Claw of Jormag's fallen wings in the waters behind the last phase. :)

Archived