Odd lighting "squares" in Amnoon?

Host.2351

I apologize if this has already been addressed; I looked through this forum a bit and couldn't find a topic mentioning it.When in Amnoon, many of the walls and floors have these odd lighting "square" patterns on them. Screenshot for example: https://i.imgur.com/u9rD06A.jpgI was wondering, is this something anyone else sees, or is it an issue on my end? It doesn't seem to go away no matter what graphics changes I make.I recently started playing again after being away for a few months, but I recall the last time I played that this graphical issue wasn't present and that Amnoon looked rather pretty.

I've seen the same thing, oddly only in Amnoon so far. Doesn't seem to react to graphics settings at all. Repair may help, though I've repaired several times over the past few months to try to deal with other issues. I'm getting near to a full reinstall, painful as that may be (my GW2 install dates back to launch, to save DL time I've copied it from drive to drive over the years as I upgrade, so it might just be too old and crufty in my case.)

That's funny, as I seen that today in WvW near the Dredge cave on EBG after the game fixed the client, I also notice strange lightning issues in the Istan map up near the cache which is just south of the sunspear great hall, its like that old light bug we had that made things super dark or super bright depending on what way the camera was turned.

Archived