Global World Rank instead of rating

Abazigal.3679

Wouldn't it be more explicit and competitive having a big leaderboard with everyone's rank displayed, instead of rating only ? Right now, only the top250 can know his real position among the whole PvP population

It used to exist in Guild wars 1 ( Hero battles and GvG), i.e you would have an icon saying " rating : 1230 " ( number of points, same as we have today ) and " rank : 2512 " ( position ). Being told i am platinum 1, so considered around top5-10% is cool, but it would be much more interesting to know my real positionning.It used to exist a few years ago, where a website would tell you your position among top1000 and then a percentage if you were placed further

@Saiyan.1704 said:

@corey.6451 said:Would be cool to have your rank position right next to your badge or under it.

I particularly like this suggestion because seeing a crowd of Platinum icons around you makes the badge seem less special.There is an incredibly huge difference between plat t3 and plat t1, I agree. But showing the rank would be overkill imo. I would rather split divions into more.

Archived