Upgrade PvP / WvW Legendary Armor to Raid version

Imaad.8139

Hello,

I'll try to be short :First, thanks to have added a PvP / WvW Legendary Armor to the game, for the stats swap <3The condition was : raid's legendary armor skin/shiny should remain to the raid elitist end game etc...

Second, some players, like me, have one, two or even three PvP / WvW Legendary Armor ... and finaly desire to get the raid version for the skin.No one would craft the "same" legendary armor twice ...

So, here's my suggestion : plz add a way to upgrade the PvP / WvW Legendary Armor to Raid version.

For exemple : put in the Mystic toilet any piece of legendary armor (from PvP / WvW) + the same amount of Legendary Insight + 2 cheap things bought with spirits shards or whatever.

No one will be heart, and the process will be LONGER and more EXPENSIVE to get a Raid legendary armor this way, but shorter and cheapest than to craft two legendary armor.

Plz discuss, consider, and do something, ty !

EDIT : in my mind, all regular Raid Achievements should be done too (like any raid armor), and may be can add a gift of dedication for the currency farm spirit in this armor.

@"Imaad.8139" said:Hello,

I'll try to be short :First, thanks to have added a PvP / WvW Legendary Armor to the game, for the stats swap <3The condition was : raid's legendary armor skin/shiny should remain to the raid elitist end game etc...

Second, some players, like me, have one, two or even three PvP / WvW Legendary Armor ... and finaly desire to get the raid version for the skin.No one would craft the "same" legendary armor twice ...

So, here's my suggestion : plz add a way to upgrade the PvP / WvW Legendary Armor to Raid version.

For exemple : put in the Mystic toilet any piece of legendary armor (from PvP / WvW) + the same amount of Legendary Insight + 2 cheap things bought with spirits shards or whatever.

No one will be heart, and the process will be LONGER and more EXPENSIVE to get a Raid legendary armor this way, but shorter and cheapest than to craft two legendary armor.

Plz discuss, consider, and do something, ty !

Lol no, u want that specific skin? Go play the content related to it. The pvp armor is getting a paint job anyways and the updates to the wvw armor make it lit.

I think it's a very good option. If you do that, you can also link that legendary armor as LI when you join in a Raid squad.

But I won't do it that cheap: The legendary piece + 25 LI + some expensive things. Remember that you're not doing any Raid achivement, and there're some that are difficult to get it. Also, we have to put 50 LI per armor after the first one and the 300 provisioner token per armor.The Raid armor is very expensive compared to the PvP/WvW ones, so if you want to convert it to this skin, I would make it very expensive (not like crafting all the armor from 0).

Let's wish for a future PvP/WvW legendary armor skin (and Fractal could be cool too) :')

@Haleydawn.3764 said:

In my mind, you would have to do ALL raid achievement like a normal raid armor !

Then you’d literally end up with everything to craft it regardless?Indeed. Why would anyone want to upgrade a WvW legendary to a raid one if at the same exact price and effort they could have
two
sets of legendary armor?Now, there would be a difference at the second and/or third armor set (as you would not need the additional 150 LIs for precursor set).

Personally, i'd rather see WvW and SPvP have their own, unique, animated legendary skins. Not going to happen, of course, as for Anet those two modes aren't as important as Raids are, but that's still what should happen.

Archived