A theory about upcoming content

Fragon.7043

To be clear my theory goes towards proving that we're getting either any new LW update or a fractal or a new wing, revolved around 1 new mastery or mechanic that mainly concerns water and swimming.

So I can't recall the exact date nor the details of the update but. Before the major update that brought the fractal the shattered observatory we did get a weird change concerning an element of gameplay which was that we could "turn" in the middle of a jump. That was a sneak update so that the low gravity jump works perfectly, please note that the jump update happened before the major new content one.

Now with the latest update we did get a weird change too. Now we've 50% less speed on diving or pulling back to the surface while in water, a major hit for players mobility, isn't this feeling for you like the jump change? Foreshadowing that they will may be implement a water related mechanic on a new wing/fractal. May be mastery?

Anyway, we'll know it pretty soon I guess.

edit: changes are for the skills that we apply on foes/player ennemies, my bad !

@"Fragon.7043" said:To be clear my theory goes towards proving that we're getting either any new LW update or a fractal or a new wing, revolved around 1 new mastery or mechanic that mainly concerns water and swimming.

So I can't recall the exact date nor the details of the update but. Before the major update that brought the fractal the shattered observatory we did get a weird change concerning an element of gameplay which was that we could "turn" in the middle of a jump. That was a sneak update so that the low gravity jump works perfectly, please note that the jump update happened before the major new content one.

Now with the latest update we did get a weird change too. Now we've 50% less speed on diving or pulling back to the surface while in water, a major hit for players mobility, isn't this feeling for you like the jump change? Foreshadowing that they will may be implement a water related mechanic on a new wing/fractal. May be mastery?

Oh, I thought that applied to the skills that made foes sink, etc. Hmm.

@Inculpatus cedo.9234 said:

@"Fragon.7043" said:To be clear my theory goes towards proving that we're getting either any new LW update or a fractal or a new wing, revolved around 1 new mastery or mechanic that mainly concerns water and swimming.

So I can't recall the exact date nor the details of the update but. Before the major update that brought the fractal
the shattered observatory
we did get a weird change concerning an element of gameplay which was that we could "turn" in the middle of a jump. That was a sneak update so that the low gravity jump works perfectly, please note that the jump update happened before the major new content one.

Now with the latest update we did get a weird change too. Now we've 50% less speed on diving or pulling back to the surface while in water, a major hit for players mobility, isn't this feeling for you like the jump change? Foreshadowing that they will may be implement a water related
mechanic
on a new wing/fractal. May be
mastery
?

Oh, I thought that applied to the skills that made foes sink, etc. Hmm.

Yeah, it's not general movement, it's the Float and Sink CC-forms that was affected.

Archived