Please adjust the tone in the future (Spoiler)

Jaken.6801

I am only in the first instance and I am seriously annoyed by the tone the story is using.We had that problem with Scarlet, that was about 4 years ago. We had that with Mordremoth, we had that with every occourance in the world.

Why do people don't give a kitten about what is going on?

There is having a lighthearted approach to desasters and there is oh it's just a nuisance

We got Balthazar, a god, walking on Tyria and the overall tone is: Yeah, it's no biggie.

i mean, what is the situation? What is athmosphere you want to create? Kasmeer went paralyzed, our commander is annoyed and Livia didn't even care about him.Everyone we meet is mostly dismissive.Is the world that cynical? Does nobody care?I seriously don't know how we as the audience should feel about the situation, about the big desaster and possible doom you are trying to show us, if nobody takes it seriously.

The Commander was way more serious with Caithe and the egg, than with many big enemies.Please have the world care about what is happening.

I mean, you could have an instance in LA, where Balthazar Priests praise him and doom the world, with Ellen and the commander being able to comment on it. Saying that it is a problem in Tyria as well.There were so many ways to convey a feeling of dread, instead of a minor disturbance and look, we should go sightseeing for the priory, while we make funny jokes with Taimi, Ellen und Faren.Seriously, that doesn't start well.

Consequence of influence of stories "investigative drama" style (which I do not particularly like, if the playerbase is ok, it's another discussion).only the investigating team is aware of the situation, and from time to time, when they need reinforcements, they inform police authorities. Thats why i like most of Personal historie battles.

Archived