Is Karmic Retribution working properly

Can someone at Anet please confirm this,

I know this is based on RnG but it seems to have been turned way way down, I did Ember Bay this morning several events, and all I got was 2 Thimbles of Karma and 3 Drops of Karma so 3800 Karma, so I jumped up to Bitterfrost Frontier, I defended 5 or 6 Braziers then did the meta to kill the 9 champs, and it only dropped 3 Thimbles and 3 Drops of Karma 4800 Karma,

This seems toned way down compared to other maps, I was in Istan and did the GH meta event along with Akili event and got 63 karma drops, which is 12,600 karma, I spent less time in the Istan map than I did the other 2 maps.

I know the Bitterfrost map had problems with afk farmers, so im hoping the Karma reward wasn't turned down to near 0 to deter them, which in turn ruins it for me and others who play the game normally, at the same time I don't want to be forced into only playing 1 map in order to get karma reward gain, the Karmic Retribution should be the same across all maps, not near 0 on a few maps, and abundant in others, can someone please confirm if this is a bug, or if its working correctly, as I don't want to waste my time on maps that are not going to give the rewards.

All maps have max Karmic Retribution level.

Thanks

The Istan Karmic Retribution works completely differently than Karmic Retribution in the LS3 maps. You can't compare them at all. Also, what levels do you have Karmic Retribution at in Ember Bay and Bitterfrost? Finally, in the LS3 maps, Karma drops are random. You can have a really bad run, then next time get a huge amount of Karma. The only way to be sure Karmic Retribution drop rates have changed is to observe the same amount of activity over several days.

I have Max levels for the KR on all maps, this has been like this for the last 3 or 4 days now, with no significant improvement,

Im aware that the Istan map is different, but it shouldn't be, they should all be the same way the Istan map one works, the way the karma is dropping the new LS3 maps atm, makes it not even worth stepping foot into them, or going for that KR buff at all, it never used to be this bad, as I used to farm them Bitterfrost Frontier map quite a bit.

Archived