Pve noob

Which language (or languages) do you understand? Someone might be able to help you without using translation programs, which are not good for talking about games because they don't always use the right words.

(Also, when using translation programs it helps to write in full sentences with clear wording if possible. It might look too formal but it's more likely to be translated correctly so it can be understood.)

At the moment all I can understand from your posts is that you want to make a PvE character, and you're thinking about thief, engineer or mesmer. Without more information all I can suggest is that if you are playing alone in PvE a character who just does damage can make it harder to survive, and thief, engineer and mesmer are difficult to play anyway so you may want to use some defensive stats (vitality which gives health, or toughness which gives armor). Mesmer does less damage than most at low levels, so it can be annoying to level up, engineer is also difficult because you need to use a lot of buttons. Thief is simpler but you need a good build to do well with it, so it can take some time to learn.

@Danikat.8537 said:Which language (or languages) do you understand? Someone might be able to help you without using translation programs, which are not good for talking about games because they don't always use the right words.

(Also, when using translation programs it helps to write in full sentences with clear wording if possible. It might look too formal but it's more likely to be translated correctly so it can be understood.)

At the moment all I can understand from your posts is that you want to make a PvE character, and you're thinking about thief, engineer or mesmer. Without more information all I can suggest is that if you are playing alone in PvE a character who just does damage can make it harder to survive, and thief, engineer and mesmer are difficult to play anyway so you may want to use some defensive stats (vitality which gives health, or toughness which gives armor). Mesmer does less damage than most at low levels, so it can be annoying to level up, engineer is also difficult because you need to use a lot of buttons. Thief is simpler but you need a good build to do well with it, so it can take some time to learn.

Turkish i am dude thank you.

I will think about doing thief and healer condi build i

Archived