Suggestion: Ability to reorder guilds

Hi all I would like to suggest the ability to reorder guilds. In other words, switch around the guilds you have so the one you first joined does not have to be Guild 1 necessarily. This way people can put their favourite guild first instead of it having to be third, for example. It also eliminates the silliness of not having a g1 if you left it or were kicked out of it but having the rest of the guild slots taken. Thank you for your time.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

I'd love this (although I'd much prefer being able to add another guild or 5 to the list). I suspect, though, that there's some icky code that would need to be torn apart and redone to make it happen.

Any time we (as users) see a list that obviously should be sortable/re-orderable and isn't... it's almost always because the UI was done in a relative hurry. Sometimes that's because there's a release deadline; a lot of times it's because someone decided it would be better to release more features (even if some of them were quirky) in contrast to fewer features that were more polished. When a new game is launched, we're usually happy with the "more features" decision. And years later, we expect the studio to take the time to polish them, because we've been patient with those quirks for long enough. Unfortunately, it takes more work to fix them years later (usually because people forgot the specific shortcuts that were taken)... and we still want more features.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 years later...