Guard being a DH and FB at the same time?

justnora.2754

@Nordic Natedog.4360 said:

@Jeddite.8620 said:i think nobody care about how much damge you do or how awesome you think you are. we need to find out its only a visual bug (than anet need to fix it) or you use an exploit (than anet need to ban you) and thats all.

I'm not saying I am awesome or some such, only I've been doing this kind of thing for a long time. As far as visual bugs, I'm still getting tired of looking on my screen and it says that SMC or some tower is the color blue when it is owned by green. Of course if I leave the map and come back it is fixed.

I wouldn't say anything if it was just me seeing these symbols ... but if an entire zerg sees you having both F1s active at the same time can it still be a visual bug?

btw. not complaining about the burn stacks ... it's easy to avoid if you know the slightest bit how to play ... neither complaining about the dmg you do ... been playing mainly guard since release so i know how much dps a burn guard can do (:

Edit: Just recreated the entire scenario with gildies .. can confirm that the bug still works --> Report is done (:

It's not a visual bug, someone uploaded a benchmark for core guardian on reddit using the double virtues bug, and reached 33k dps which means the passives work fine, as core guardian can't reach that high normally.

They even showed how to reproduce the bug. I can't find the video, it's probably deleted now, but I wouldn't want to post it here anyway.

Archived