Integrated Circuitry

I've heard from map chat that it drops from the simulacrum bosses at the end of the Specimen Chamber event, however the drop seems to be somewhat rng if so since many people have done the meta multiple times without getting it.

Edit: Dulfy's guide suggests that it's the champs in the pre-event, so I guess the best thing to do would just be to run the entire event sequence repeatedly and hope it drops at some point

@Torqiseknite.1380 said:I've heard from map chat that it drops from the simulacrum bosses at the end of the Specimen Chamber event, however the drop seems to be somewhat rng if so since many people have done the meta multiple times without getting it.

Edit: Dulfy's guide suggests that it's the champs in the pre-event, so I guess the best thing to do would just be to run the entire event sequence repeatedly and hope it drops at some point

Are the Simulacrum Bosses the ones 'in' the chamber? Is that what you mean? Where you get a couple random bosses and then the pair?

As far as that Dulfy guide, that is what I've been trying, and I'm starting to not believe it. Or, they put a really 'nasty' RNG on an item that is needed for a time-gated collection, which would be horrible. I've killed 'many' champ bosses during that pre.

In fact, before the last one, I put all the items I've collected so far in the bank, so I could free up some space to do that event (I actually have to salvage a few times while I'm trying to fight), and I got 3 duplicate pieces in one pass: Holographic Display Unit, Golem Left Arm, Gravitic Repulsion Unit.

No Integrated Circuitry :(

Update: It dropped finally! At the end of the big fight in the room. Not from a random Champ outside in the event before.

• 4 weeks later...

The thing about RNG drops is:

• You can get all of the drops easily some of the time,
  • And some of the drops easily all the time,
  • But no one is going to get every single RNG drop easily all of the time.

That is, we each will have a "nemesis" item that seems to never drop. Just be patient; it will, eventually. Just be glad this one is from a decently-rewarding activity (specimen pre & specimen chamber clearing), as opposed to my nemesis drops that included Junuundu Bezoar (there are no concentrations of Worms that make it easy to generate lots of rolls-for-loot) and Tiger Claws (ditto, at the time, tigers spawned in only a few spots, 2-3 at a time).

Archived