Waiting to get into the game

Vavume.8065

I feel bad for everyone who is encountering these problems. :anguished: I guess I got really lucky as it only took me a few minutes to get to playable, and I haven't had lag (yet) and it finished rather quickly. I'll probably get one of these rollback bugs for my luck, lol.

I've had minimal issues 2 small DCs; downloading was quick. Lucky maybe. Also - what xpac/launch of such large content has gone off with minimal issues. I've never been a part of one that has. My whole guild has experienced minimal issues too nothing like peeps above; def bugs, and some DCs and longer downloads esp those in certain areas of world; but compared to other launches - that's our experience, clearly many are having big issues so sorry, I've been there :(

@EriskRedLemur.7153 said:I've had minimal issues 2 small DCs; downloading was quick. Lucky maybe. Also - what xpac/launch of such large content has gone off with minimal issues. I've never been a part of one that has. My whole guild has experienced minimal issues too nothing like peeps above; def bugs, and some DCs and longer downloads esp those in certain areas of world; but compared to other launches - that's our experience, clearly many are having big issues so sorry, I've been there :(

Oh, I expected issues today, at least for the first few hours. What I did not expect was something that plagued all the previews (crashing to character select constantly with so many people) would still be happening when the code went live.

Archived