PVP/WvW legendary armor: Tips to start?

Hello

I've being thinking on starting on my first set of legendary armor, and since the raid medium armor is ugly I don't really care from where it came from. I can change the skin later.

Point is my first legendary (Incinerator) took considerably longer than I expected. Mostly because I wasn't paying attention to the correct timed itens at start, nor the harder ones.

Does anyone can share a few tips on making leg armors?I am fine on any game mode, tough I find myself more inclined to WvW since Raids and Tournaments are too elitist for someone who plays underdog classes.

Time isn't a problem either, took me 3 years to finish my incinerator after all cough. I just want to cut this time shorter.

I've been reading up a bit no the WvW armor lately so I may have some of this wrong but.. it seems to me that you first have to unlock the exotic armor set via the reward track, before being able to buy the ascended version with tokens, in which you promote the ascended to legendary. So youre looking at doing the armor reward track 6 times, and then gift of battle line 6 times. The wvw ticket scraps you can get just from fighting so no rushing that. The recipes for the crafters marks while you can spend scraps and tokens, can also be bought in fractals of the mist if you have that currency spare. Obviously you can then craft the needed tokens ahead of time while you are doing the reward tracks. Other than that, I couldnt find any other way to make the process faster. I think I read somewhere that it would take minimum 6 months to craft from start to finish, but if someone to confirm that for me. I hope I'm not missing anything but its very possible I did.

@"SoulSin.5682" said:Hello

I've being thinking on starting on my first set of legendary armor, and since the raid medium armor is ugly I don't really care from where it came from. I can change the skin later.

Point is my first legendary (Incinerator) took considerably longer than I expected. Mostly because I wasn't paying attention to the correct timed itens at start, nor the harder ones.

Does anyone can share a few tips on making leg armors?I am fine on any game mode, tough I find myself more inclined to WvW since Raids and Tournaments are too elitist for someone who plays underdog classes.

Time isn't a problem either, took me 3 years to finish my incinerator after all cough. I just want to cut this time shorter.

• buy X vanilla accounts for 10€ each or even less
  • Download Gw2 Launchbuddy
  • Do daily login with every account ( every month you will get 60/70g from each accounts )
  • Take mystic clovers as reward with your main account ( this will help you not to waste mystic coins with mystic forge ).
  • Do all WvW/SPvP tracks which reward you with 7 clovers the first time ( check on the wiki )
  • Simply play the game mode you like in order to get tickets ( WvW is "faster" in term of time sinks, while SPvP is faster in terms of ticket gained, but you can only get 2 pieces per season ).

Archived