Revealed with Slothasor?

Dellilon.2730

Hi guys,

Sorry that this is probably a newbie question. I just saw some videos of a thief soloing Slothasor and wondered if this was still possible. Was a little inspired by the endurance of the thief, but I also saw that Anet added some revealed debuffs with the fixation debuff, and just had a simple question: is Slothasor one such boss where this occurs, such that the solo is no longer possible at all?

Thanks!

Thanks for the response BlaqueFyre!

So does your answer mean that fixation on slothasor does remove stealth? I was more asking if the mechanic removes stealth, or if all raid boss mechanics remove stealth now. There's no information specifically available for that question at this time.

Thanks!

Thanks for the responses!

Traps may cause reveal, however there are a some, however few, abilities that cause conditions only and not direct damage; i.e. they cannot cause reveal, such as caltrops and Serpent's Touch. Doesn't this mean the solo is still possible, however tedious it may be? The only way I see the solo being made impossible is if a reveal mechanic was added to raid bosses in general, or if a general damage mechanic was added (i.e. the stealth no longer protects the thief from the poison on the floor). Thus, I was wondering if any of these have been added since.

Archived