Ranger Pets

levelmakerguru.7210

Why you guys always favor the Ranger, and what drives me crazy is that the pet is always the one that gets targeted and not the ranger, I don't see you guys making Necros minionsbe the first one to get targeted, its always the rangers pet, this really needs to change, it is very annoying. This game is always so one sided.

Who exactly is 'you' in your complaint? As far as rangers being favored in Guild Wars 2? I'd like you to do a little more research in the class before you ever make such a blanket statement again. That said, I'd never thought I'd see the day when ranger was called the 'favored' class in this game given how the ranger community expects nerfs, and has pretty much gotten them, with nearly every game update patch.

As far as your issue? The beast has the ability to force you to target it if the ranger has traited for it. This ability is called a taunt. Hitting tab will nullify this effect.

Good luck in PvP.

I think this is more annoying when there are 2 or more rangers and at least one of them is trying to rez a downed. You probably have the downed guy targeted (from focusing him) and want to interrupt the rezzing ranger. The first 2 tabs will target the pets first and then it goes to the ranger (yes you could click on the ranger but that often takes too much time). It would defnitely help to make pets have lower priority in tab targeting than the ranger.

Archived