Inspiring Battle Standard trait + actual Battle Standard?

Oglaf.1074

Yes but with the trait they all give the regen. Honestly the warrior banner kit needs overhauled completely. Oglaf have you tested it yet, does it double the boons we get compared to others around us? Also Battle standard only effects 5 people compared to the non elite banners effecting 10. The notes say it continuously refreshes the boons, but the tooltip does not have a interval indicated in it.

That seems like a terrible, terrible oversight by Anet.

Can't say I am not surprised though.

EDIT:I just tested it to be sure: the very first pulse gives a single stack of Might so no, you do not get anything extra from a Banner-specific trait when using the elite Banner. Other than the pointless Regen.

@Red Haired Savage.5430 said:Does it refresh the boons? I'm not in game so I cannot test.

Just tested throwing it into a mob of AFK players and there is no difference in Boons granted between them (not having the trait as I purposely avoided targeting fellow Warriors) and me (with the trait equipped).

At the very least they could update this trait with a cooldown reduction so that you can use the elite Banner more often - after all, the cooldown on it is attrociously long as is.

@Oglaf.1074 said:

@Red Haired Savage.5430 said:Does it refresh the boons? I'm not in game so I cannot test.

Just tested throwing it into a mob of AFK players and there is no difference in Boons granted between them (not having the trait as I purposely avoided targeting fellow Warriors) and me (with the trait equipped).

At the very least they could update this trait with a cooldown reduction so that you can use the elite Banner more often - after all, the cooldown on it is attrociously long as is.

Yea but in the skill split coming they're going to be reducing the CD to 180sec, yet I know it's still ridiculously long considering the guardian signet of mercy only has a 150sec CD. Yes I know we resurrect 5 people while I think theirs only does one? But I don't think they have any of the issues with poison or other conditions that our battle standard has, and ours is a freaking elite skill...

Archived