veteran free character slot questions and HoT

was told when HoT came out veterans where getting a free character slot. I dont believe i ever used this but am back to play path of fire now and am wondering about the free character slot for veterans that came out with HoT. does anyone rember how i have to claim this free slot? am waiting on support to respond but in an old email it was kinda explained as if it was being sent through the mail so i checked my in game mail and still no free slot. does anyone rember how to go about cliaming this?

@winterlove.6834 said:i think one was gained that way and one was for veterans. at anyrate i prepurchased and am a vet but cant figure out where my free slots are

HoT potentially gave veterans 2 character slots.One for Digital Deluxe and above, and the second was for veteran players who pre-purchased HoT.That's probably where your confusion comes from. The Digital deluxe one is still available (but idk if you can buy HoT deluxe any more).

Here's the official statement:

Veteran Player Appreciation

For our long-standing fans and loyal players, we would like to say thank you and show our appreciation. For all players who registered the core Guild Wars 2® game prior to January 23, 2015 and who upgrade their account by prepurchasing and registering any Guild Wars 2: Heart of Thorns edition before Guild Wars 2: Heart of Thorns‘ launch, we will add one additional character slot to your Guild Wars 2 account. The process of delivering your additional character slot will take us some time, but rest assured we will get it to you as soon as possible. We’ll provide more details about the specific timing soon.

https://www.guildwars2.com/en/news/pre-purchase-community-address/

Good luck.

Archived