Returning player question about new elite specialization

I am returning to the game after a very long break. Tonight I just completed the main campaign of Hearts of Stone and did the first chapter in Season 3. I really do not like the Jungle areas, so I really want to spend the least amount of time in these areas as possible, but I love the story line so I will do what I have to in the Jungle areas to complete it.

Anyways, right now all my traits are maxed out except for the new specialization that came with PoF expansion. I have zero hero points right now and spent none in the new PoF specialization. When I get to the areas created for PoF, will there be enough ways for me to get Hero Points to max out the new Specializations? Will I be able to get all the points I need solo?

A side question:Is the new areas for PoF, do they feel different for the game play loop compared to the Jungle area?

@Oglaf.1074 said:PoF Hero Challenges, like those in HoT, are worth 10 skill points each - and they are generally easier to solo, too.

So don’t worry.

@Kingkiller.9645 said:PoF is generally nothing like Heart of Thorns.Heart of Thorns had major issues with navigation. Path of Fire doesn't. The skill points are much easier to find as well, and there is more than enough for an elite specialization.

Thank you guysGlad to hear that I do not have to worry about spending more time in the jungle than I have to.

@eisberg.2379 said:I am returning to the game after a very long break. Tonight I just completed the main campaign of Hearts of Stone and did the first chapter in Season 3. I really do not like the Jungle areas, so I really want to spend the least amount of time in these areas as possible, but I love the story line so I will do what I have to in the Jungle areas to complete it.

Anyways, right now all my traits are maxed out except for the new specialization that came with PoF expansion. I have zero hero points right now and spent none in the new PoF specialization. When I get to the areas created for PoF, will there be enough ways for me to get Hero Points to max out the new Specializations? Will I be able to get all the points I need solo?

A side question:Is the new areas for PoF, do they feel different for the game play loop compared to the Jungle area?

Don't worry the PoF maps are definitely brainless because of mounts and the fact that they are plain as hell ( also HP are soloable with any class ).HoT needed a little bit of time in order to learn how to move through the maps, and to unlock masteries ( which are needed to play properly ). It's normal that in a rush it's a very hard impact...

... I was mad a Verdant brink at first, but after few weeks I understood that it was the best map they ever created, and because of that I was a little disappointed with PoF :(

Archived