Flip A Coin Gamble Game

I was wondering lately if this can be implanted or happen as it wont be hard to put in game right? How about you add a Flip a coin 1v1 players for gold? Example: both players bet amount of gold with winning percentage who ever bet more (with max limit ofcourse) and do flip a coin screen. I would love to have that for gold income.

With all the complaints of gambling via the Black Lion Chest and such THIS is never going to happen. Imagine it.... people buy gems to trade for gold then try to gamble with others and lose gold then complain then buy more gems and trade for gold...then lose...then complain...and forums are locked up with "ima tell my state rep..." ..... yeah we don't need it imo.

@"usnedward.9023" said:With all the complaints of gambling via the Black Lion Chest and such THIS is never going to happen. Imagine it.... people buy gems to trade for gold then try to gamble with others and lose gold then complain then buy more gems and trade for gold...then lose...then complain...and forums are locked up with "ima tell my state rep..." ..... yeah we don't need it imo.

Idk u made it sound like a pretty good feature.

@zealex.9410 said:

@"usnedward.9023" said:With all the complaints of gambling via the Black Lion Chest and such THIS is never going to happen. Imagine it.... people buy gems to trade for gold then try to gamble with others and lose gold then complain then buy more gems and trade for gold...then lose...then complain...and forums are locked up with "ima tell my state rep..." ..... yeah we don't need it imo.

Idk u made it sound like a pretty good feature.

lol..yeah for ANET cashcow :p

Archived