When The Night Falls [WTNF] Casual PvE - EU

On 4/27/2022 at 9:02 PM, Tarterrus.8502 said:

Hi send my application via your website a few minutes ago. I am looking forward to play with you all

Happy to have you - I am already looking forward to running dungeons with you 🙂

Edited by Selphyne.5981
forgot to quote

Tried to apply via the website. I'm not really sure if it worked or not.

Registration seemed buggy and even tho i managed to get a confirmation (after like 4 website refreshes) I wasn't able to login.

On Registration it said "account already exists". then i clicked register again and it said "complete".

Then when i try to login it says "Username or Password is incorrect." and when i try to go the "forgotten password" route, it says "Unauthorized".

I really feel like somethings wrong with the website :D

Can someone help me?

Edited by LeMaxZ.6298

8 hours ago, LeMaxZ.6298 said:

Tried to apply via the website. I'm not really sure if it worked or not.

Registration seemed buggy and even tho i managed to get a confirmation (after like 4 website refreshes) I wasn't able to login.

On Registration it said "account already exists". then i clicked register again and it said "complete".

Then when i try to login it says "Username or Password is incorrect." and when i try to go the "forgotten password" route, it says "Unauthorized".

I really feel like somethings wrong with the website 😄

Can someone help me?

Technology can sometimes fail us - don't worry, i'll reach out to you in-game and we can talk 🙂

On 5/6/2022 at 11:49 PM, xDrac.5932 said:

Is the guild still going? I tried whispering Sweeps but they said they are not in the guild anymore 😞

It is, we’re alive and doing well :)) feel free to reach out to Tee Pee.1270 and let’s have a talk