When The Night Falls [WTNF] Casual PvE - EU

If you think the metabolism of the scorpion was impressive let me introduce you to the Olm.

The olm (Proteus anguinus) is an aquatic salamander found in Europe. It lives exclusively in caves is blind and has the astonishing ability to lower its metabolism to such a degree that it can survive 6  to 10 years on a full stomach.  

On 9/5/2022 at 8:11 PM, Selphyne.5981 said:

The worlds deadliest animal isn’t a shark, bear or tiger, but something far smaller – the mosquito. According to the World Health Organization, 725,000 people are killed each year from mosquito-borne diseases, such as Malaria, dengue fever and yellow fever.

despite your amazing information I am sure that if I were in the savannah I still prefer to meet the mosquito rather than the lion.😉

you also reminded me of a joke that I tell you, hoping for a good google translation:

a young bird in the forest meets something he had never seen, so he asks '' but who are you? '' I am a dog-wolf '' but how is it possible? you know my mom is a dog and my dad is a wolf.

shortly afterwards he still meets something he had never seen, and so he asks '' but who are you ? ''I'm a salmon-trout'' and how is it possible ? you know my mom is a trout and my dad is a salmon.

shortly after he still meets something he had never seen before, and so he asks '' hello but who are you? ''I am a mosquito-tiger ''nooooooo''🤣

On 9/20/2022 at 9:27 AM, Mabi black.1824 said:

despite your amazing information I am sure that if I were in the savannah I still prefer to meet the mosquito rather than the lion.😉

you also reminded me of a joke that I tell you, hoping for a good google translation:

a young bird in the forest meets something he had never seen, so he asks '' but who are you? '' I am a dog-wolf '' but how is it possible? you know my mom is a dog and my dad is a wolf.

shortly afterwards he still meets something he had never seen, and so he asks '' but who are you ? ''I'm a salmon-trout'' and how is it possible ? you know my mom is a trout and my dad is a salmon.

shortly after he still meets something he had never seen before, and so he asks '' hello but who are you? ''I am a mosquito-tiger ''nooooooo''🤣

Aaaaand that's enough internet for today 😅