Need some Food advice

Just finishing up HoT right now, and working my way up the Fractal ladder on my Guardian, and I need some advice on food. There are so many recipes in this game, it makes my head hurt. (Ironically, GW2 is such an accessible game, with enough to keep casuals and hardcores happy - until you start crafting lol.)

Anyways, I'm playing Power Core Guard Zeal / Radiance / Virtues (don't care for DH traps), and I'm looking for something I can use while just doing open world in HoT / PoF, achievement hunting and fractals.

Ideally I think I want something with +Power and +Vit, but I'm debating something with health regenFor me, survivability is my #1 issue, especially in HoT; I already run 6/6 Rune of the Dolyak, 2 celestial rings and my chest is Valkyrie - rest is 'Zerk.

• I'm almost to 400 Chef
  • I'd rather something that had easily obtained ingredients, even if it's a lower tier recipe. I'm not trying to set DPS records in a raid or anything.
  • Also would prefer an easily obtained recipe! I have enough to grind for ascended pieces.

Thanks in advance!

For open world, I generally recommend inexpensive food that give some form of bonus loot, experience, or karma, in addition to their combat benefits.

Scoop of Mintberry Swirl gives you more precision, some lifesteal on critical hit, and bonus Karma, and costs less than 50s from the Trading Post. Omnomberry Ghost is similar, but gives more experience on kills, which is useful when working towards your many Masteries.

Archived