No underwater skills?

The Dude.2958

I was having fun with my revenant, so I boosted it to level 80. Now I notice that, when underwater, it has no right side skills (healing, utility or elite). The slots are unlocked and are filled when I'm on land. When I'm underwater, I don't even see skills to add when I click on the empty skill slot. I don't know if it was like this before I boosted it, but it's a real pain. Any underwater battle becomes very annoying without the ability to heal myself. Even my level 2 engineer has the one heal skill slot unlocked and filled. Any thoughts?

• Thanks 1

@Justine.6351 said:You need to actually equip them on the little legendary boxes above your auto attack skill. Use the drop down arrows there. Also I think you need to research those legends in the training panel first.As I said in my initial post:@The Dude.2958 said:The slots are unlocked and are filled when I'm on land. When I'm underwater, I don't even see skills to add when I click on the empty skill slot.

@The Dude.2958 said:

@Justine.6351 said:You need to actually equip them on the little legendary boxes above your auto attack skill. Use the drop down arrows there. Also I think you need to research those legends in the training panel first.As I said in my initial post:@The Dude.2958 said:The slots are unlocked and are filled when I'm on land. When I'm underwater, I don't even see skills to add when I click on the empty skill slot.

As I said, you need to actually slot the legends, not try to fill in those skill slots. Its above your weapon skill bar aa.

and also only shiro and mallyx are available underwater.

@Justine.6351 said:

As I said, you need to actually slot the legends, not try to fill in those skill slots. Its above your weapon skill bar aa.

and also only shiro and mallyx are available underwater.

It turns out the issue was that I didn't have one of the four stances selected for underwater. Once I did that, the skills appeared on the drop down menu.

• 4 years later...
3 hours ago, Anfalas.7325 said:

Wow! This is sloppy and lazy programming. Anet, you need to actually DO THE WORK and provide viable options, the same you have with all the other classes. This is incredibly unacceptably, poor choices from design mgmt.

What do you mean? This thread is 4 years old & you have to equip skills underwater like you would need to on every other class aswell. 

But right side skills are bound to legends, so nothing wrong here.

• Confused 1

• 1 year later...