Might stacking on tempest

mantisboxer.9608

But guys, GUYS, we have druuuuiiiids. Praise be to the mighty Druid, the one which does all the healing, might stacking, fury, and other buffs! Nothing is needed but the mighty Druid (and maybe a chrono, just don't mention that around druids, for they are jealous, fickle gods.).

Seriously, though, eles can do a lot of the things that are needed to support a party. The only real advantage I see a druid having are its spirits. They, the spirits, are powerful but, and this is a personal gripe with the overall design of certain classes, they're also really, really passive - something which doesn't exactly help push players to become better.

@Arkaile.5604 said:But guys, GUYS, we have druuuuiiiids. Praise be to the mighty Druid, the one which does all the healing, might stacking, fury, and other buffs! Nothing is needed but the mighty Druid (and maybe a chrono, just don't mention that around druids, for they are jealous, fickle gods.).

Seriously, though, eles can do a lot of the things that are needed to support a party. The only real advantage I see a druid having are its spirits. They, the spirits, are powerful but, and this is a personal gripe with the overall design of certain classes, they're also really, really passive - something which doesn't exactly help push players to become better.

Druids bring too many offensive buffs to pass. Spotter, spirits, and very importantly - a lot of CC. I can't stress this last one enough. My dps skyrockets when my party is breaking those bars swiftly.

But on the topic of might, eles can still pre-stack 25 might for the party. Very useful in fractals, since there's no ramp-up on the might stacks and you hit with full force from the very beginning. Although I must say I prefer stacking on Weaver, not on Tempest.

I personally run as tempest so long I can only when needed I ran as weaver . I know weaver has more dps but tempest has too many utilities in compare to the weaver and is a lot more adaptable.The main negative point for the weaver is its rota need too much attention during game play otherwise your dps drops some changes like on the glyphe of storm made it even worse. I played a lot of mage classes/combos in a few MMO's but the current gamplay with the weaver is really demanding . I think the reason for this is either you have a WOW like game and a lot of buttons to trigger your bufffood and you burst skills and attacks or in action MMO's have a very limited numbers of button and skills in neither you have this complicated rotating where you jump constantly from one to the next. ( also in opposite to a weapon swap with relative high CD)

I wished the tempest would gain back at least his old DPS numbers

A lot of classes give out 25 stacks of might all though tempest is able to shier that 25 stacks but sadly its just not the same as giving out quickness or blunt dmg +% like you find from other support classes.Quickness seems like it would fit ele so well tempest and weaver but for what ever reason ele must be locked into its cast time with out any burst of cast speed.

@Lord of the Fire.6870 said:I personally run as tempest so long I can only when needed I ran as weaver . I know weaver has more dps but tempest has too many utilities in compare to the weaver and is a lot more adaptable.The main negative point for the weaver is its rota need too much attention during game play otherwise your dps drops some changes like on the glyphe of storm made it even worse. I played a lot of mage classes/combos in a few MMO's but the current gamplay with the weaver is really demanding . I think the reason for this is either you have a WOW like game and a lot of buttons to trigger your bufffood and you burst skills and attacks or in action MMO's have a very limited numbers of button and skills in neither you have this complicated rotating where you jump constantly from one to the next. ( also in opposite to a weapon swap with relative high CD)

I wished the tempest would gain back at least his old DPS numbers

To be fair, Tempest rotation is similarly demanding. Sure, you can do a more relaxed one, especially with Fresh Air, but then you're looking at numbers much lower than the potential, just like with a Weaver.

Archived