How can I obtain t6 mats the quickest?

So I am currently going to start collection mats for my Legendary armor. Tier'd mats are a big chunk of what is required. its like 600 t6, 1500 t5 and, 300 of the others. So a lot. I know I can save laurels for them, yet I'm asking the fastest farm wise. Would farming SW and buying the mats save me the most time and gold? Or would going to Istan, and just spending my VM on Shipments of trophies bring the best results? Was just curious if anyone broke it down. Any google search I find is a bit dated. Thank you.

You can complete events for the map bonus rewards (can be found here). After that, find the tier 6 crafting material you need and you'll find the map where the item is currently being farmed in. The items change maps every week. The best way to get event points is to farm champion events or world bosses.

The second way to get tier 6 materials is to spend laurels on heavy crafting bags. These bags contain tier 6 materials and one bag costs 1 laurel.

In my experience the Istan farm is by far the best for both gold and T6 mats. Do the normal farm events on Istan (palawadan, great hall, Akili) and use the volatile magic to buy trophy shipments.

Best I’ve managed so far is 85 T6 mats in addition to 25 gold (after taking away the gold cost of the shipments) in one hour of play. That was a lucky run though. Usually I get 2 - 2.5 gold worth of mats for each trophy shipment. Sometimes more. And most of the worth is from T6 mats. But you also get a lot of T5 mats.

Archived