sword 3 doesn't rupt by swapping anymore??

Miles Smiles.8951

@BeepBoopBop.5403 said:

Do you mean mid UA? For staff 5 or something?

Stowing on UA pre cast worked for me last night still I think.yeah, I didn't mean stowing pre cast, I meant mid UA; like when you don't want to heal other rev's infuse light you could weapon swap to interrupt it mid cast. Now you swap the weapons but UA still goes off full channel, tho you can still abort staff 5 this way (it cancels the channel and stops the movement part).

@Miles Smiles.8951 said:@BeepBoopBop.5403 said:

Stowing on UA pre cast worked for me last night still I think.yeah, I didn't mean stowing pre cast, I meant mid UA; like when you don't want to heal other rev's infuse light you could weapon swap to interrupt it mid cast. Now you swap the weapons but UA still goes off full channel, tho you can still abort staff 5 this way (it cancels the channel and stops the movement part).

curious, maybe revs will use this to increase its damage by swapping to 2hand weapon midcast? idk

@Justine.6351 said:

curious, maybe revs will use this to increase its damage by swapping to 2hand weapon midcast? idk

An interesting try hard idea... But, I think in most of the situations that I'm using UA for damage, I don't want to end my burst there by then being stuck on staff for 10 seconds. Could just be me, but I get more use out of UA as a gap closer or mid pressure i-frame than as an execute.

Archived