LFG bugged

The LFG tool is still bugged. My advertisement doesn't show, even though I can "Edit" and "Remove" it. But it is "invisible" to me and everyone else.

@Ashantara.8731 said:It worked at my tenth attempt of dissolving the squad and re-opening it.

I think the one difference between the tenth and the previous attempts was that I did not drag myself into Subgroup 2 (and locking it) before posting in LFG, but remained in the main group and did the aforementioned after posting in LFG.

• ArenaNet Staff

@RoseofGilead.8907 said:It worked fine for me just now. Tried listing both a Party and a Squad, and both appeared in the LFG as normal.

Thanks, Rose. If I could get some other feedback on this, I'd appreciate it. I don't want to ignore a bug, but there are sometimes other factors involved and I can't route to the team until I know it's happening to others.

It worked at my tenth attempt of dissolving the squad and re-opening it.

I think the one difference between the tenth and the previous attempts was that I did not drag myself into Subgroup 2 (and locking it) before posting in LFG, but remained in the main group and did the aforementioned after posting in LFG.

I am having trouble joining groups. I press the Join button and nothing happens. If I press it enough times I will get timed out for joining too many groups although I never actually joined any. However, randomly I will be able to get into it. This happened for an 8/50 squad so it was not just a full group that hadn't been pruned.

In case you have logs that you can work with, this was a Vabbi group listed as "Bount daily" and seemed to have a rotating assembly of players, but appears to have been started as a bounty train by a [bOSH] guild.

Archived