A suggestion for next PVP ranked match updated.

Nelson.7485

Hi all, sorry for my English is not well.

During these days we are in Ranked PvP season.

I found most players love it, especially in Ranked matches.

But some of players are new here. When they join ranked, they are going to lose score. I found those people even don’t know how to play their classes.

I suggest if you want to play ranked with the class you don’t know. You have to go to play unranked for more than 5 times with the class you are playing.

For example, if I haven’t played thief, but I have to do because achievement wants me win 3 different professions in ranked. So, I need to play thief in unranked for more than 5 times to understand this class how to do. Just for sure you can help your team rather than drag because of this reason.

If you have better opinions, please comment below.

@Nelson.7485 said:Hi all, sorry for my English is not well.

During these days we are in Ranked PvP season.

I found most players love it, especially in Ranked matches.

But some of players are new here. When they join ranked, they are going to lose score. I found those people even don’t know how to play their classes.

I suggest if you want to play ranked with the class you don’t know. You have to go to play unranked for more than 5 times with the class you are playing.

For example, if I haven’t played thief, but I have to do because achievement wants me win 3 different professions in ranked. So, I need to play thief in unranked for more than 5 times to understand this class how to do. Just for sure you can help your team rather than drag because of this reason.

If you have better opinions, please comment below.

The best thing new players can do is either practice in the PvP lobbies, make their own builds or use a meta build and watch pro players how they play the profession they are currently playing. I recommend to all new players reading this to watch these players: Chaith, Jebro (engineer), Sindrener (thief), Cellofrag, Kahsua (elementalist) Happy No (multi-profession), Bikze (ranger), Shorts_Gaming (thief, mesmer), Noody (thief), Vaanss (thirstiest warrior in GW2).

Archived