Can We Turn Off Emotes From Appearing In The Chat

CantoGuy.6459

Toxicity, bming and disrespect aside, I'd like to be able to read my squad messages without scrolling through PLATINUM INVADER LAUGHS, PLATINUM INVADER LAUGHS, PLATINUM INVADER LAUGHS, PLATINUM INVADER LAUGHS, PLATINUM INVADER LAUGHS, PLATINUM INVADER LAUGHS, PLATINUM INVADER LAUGHS, PLATINUM INVADER LAUGHS, PLATINUM INVADER LAUGHS, PLATINUM INVADER LAUGHS, PLATINUM INVADER LAUGHS, PLATINUM INVADER LAUGHS, PLATINUM INVADER LAUGHS, PLATINUM INVADER LAUGHS, PLATINUM INVADER LAUGHS, PLATINUM INVADER LAUGHS, PLATINUM INVADER LAUGHS, PLATINUM INVADER LAUGHS, PLATINUM INVADER LAUGHS, PLATINUM INVADER LAUGHS! Often times seeing the animation of the emote is good enough, does it really have to appear in chat

Yes there is already an option for that. Tab options next to the name of your chat channel gives you the ability to toggle if they appear in chat.

Had an enemy prematurely /laugh spam at me in smc today, when I went down. Only for my allies to come and down him, allowing me to res. Needless to say, he ported before I could return the favour, but I knew what he was feeling. And it was satisfying.

@Lahmia.2193 said:Yes there is already an option for that. Tab options next to the name of your chat channel gives you the ability to toggle if they appear in chat.

Had an enemy prematurely /laugh spam at me in smc today, when I went down. Only for my allies to come and down him, allowing me to res. Needless to say, he ported before I could return the favour, but I knew what he was feeling. And it was satisfying.

Yep,I have 4 tabs for my chat window,

Map Chat, just general everything said except emotes and npc chatterLocal Chat, everything said except map and team (I use this when I am doing some story stuff)Combat, the combat log onlyDark, only whispers because sometimes people just don't know when to shut up (excellent for when an expansion drops to avoid spoilers)

Archived